hey, who started this wikia, and when? Ugluk 16:09, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- It was started by this user on April 20, 2006 but they never made any edits, so the wiki is open for adoption. Angela (talk) 16:42, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- Really? I tried to contact him on a different wikia. Ugluk 20:28, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
ps: i just clicked on the adoption link but it wasnt there, if it really is up for adoption, I would be happy to watch over it. Ugluk 20:30, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
If this is really up for adoption i'll adopt it, because i love Adult Swim, espicially the Boondocks which is coming back soon, maybe June.
- Feel free to adopt it. This basically just means you're responsible to creating new content and relaunching the wiki. It doesn't need any special permission, so go ahead! Let me know if you need any help. Angela talk 20:13, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
AHHHH IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE? EHHH I'M AFRAID COME BACK!
I think I might adopt it. I know a lot about adult swim.
Bravo and other networks?
I heard somewhere that [adult swim] doesn't just air on Cartoon Network. Shouldn't we mention something about it airing on Bravo and other networks in other countries?
Adult Swim not [adult swim]
This wiki needs to quit with the "[adult swim]" everywhere and just call it "Adult Swim". The brackets are just a style for logos, etc. To use the brackets every time Adult Swim is mentioned is stupid.
I'm new here, so I might not know if this has happened yet, but who is the new admin of this wiki? Because I saw that some people wanted to adopt this wiki, but I'm not sure if that has happened yet.Diamond&Rubies help cleanse the soul. 02:15, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
Also, if this is an admin here, maybe the background of this wiki can look like the Adult Swim website or something relating to Adult Swim?Diamond&Rubies help cleanse the soul. 02:17, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
- So I'm Spencerz. I put up the adoption notice on the main page (I'm editing under my I.P. adress, so that the 60-day period required for adoption is not affected. No one has actually adopted it yet, so technically I'm sit the "current" admin, even tho I don't edit anymore.
- And I haven't got a clue on how to edit the background. --220.127.116.11 01:38, April 22, 2011 (UTC)
I feel as I would be a good candidate for adopting this wiki, I have my own wiki, and know a lot about Adult Swim, please consider me.